In mid-September, I signed up for a Treat-or-Trick swap from one of the Ravelry groups I belong to. Today, I got my super awesome package:
- A bag of strawberry filled marshmallow – YUM!
- A bag of chocolate drizzled marshmallow – Double YUM!
- A box of cappuccino drink mix – How did you know that I don’t like to break out my coffee machine but loves coffee!
- A bag of mix flavor Lindt’s chocolate – Love Lindt’s chocolate!
- Some twix, smarties and sugar stix – My favorites!
- A tube of body cream – perfect size for the purse and perfect for winter!
- 2 bottles of anti-bacterial gel from Bath and Body Works – Always need more anti-bacterial gels with the little one running around
- A bar of sheep soap – baaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh
- A notebook with a small pen – perfect for those notes on the go!
- A package of Sharpie pens – I heart sharpie pens.
- A peppermint candy shaped reusable bag – so cute!
- 2 pairs of KnitPicks Harmony needle tips on size 6 and 7 – Now I can cast on more projects!
- A KnitPicks Emergency Fix keychain – This is so awesome.
- 9 knitting yarn bobbins – I’ve been eyeing them for a long time! Totally perfect for my color work!
- A blue chibi – my daughter broke my chibi two days ago! This cannot come in the better time!
- A row counter – who doesn’t need more!
- A large Niddy Noddy – I’m so excited to try this out!
- A skein of Malabrigo Sock in Stonechat
- A ball of Noro Kureyon in 188 – I am one skein closer to my lizard ridge blanket!
- An few skeins of minis for my beekeeper’s quilt
I am speechless. I am beyond spoiled! It was like going through a bottomless box! Thank you so much TheSailingKnitter!