I kept on seeing this on WifeMomKnitter‘s Blog and in order to get myself out of the blogging slump, I decided that I will peruse this as well 🙂
1. Ooooh, I love having days off. I did so much these couple of days than I’ve done in weeks!
2. When babysquared cries, I can’t stand it!
3. How the heck did I end up with so many yarn and not enough knitting time?
4. Thousand Islands is one of my favorite places to visit.
5. I’m not a slob, I’m not! (I’m just a pile-er! There is a difference!!!)
6. Amish Friendship Breads, one with chocolate and one with cinnamon,
it has to they will be good.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to chilling with babysquared, tomorrow my plans include some knitting and spinning and Sunday, I want to celebrate David’s Birthday!