Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
1. I moved to United States with my brother when I was 16, and he was 12.
2. My parents still lives in Taiwan.
3. I know 2 languages fluently. (Mandarin Chinese and English)
4. I have completed two major and one minor in 4 year span of time – Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Bachelor of Science in Business Management, and a minor in Social Psychology.
5. I am completely addicted to NCIS – Naval Crimimal Investigative Service.
6. They constantly mention Seahawks helicopters, and I make them.
7. Before making helicopters, I made razors.
8. There are EIGHT (8) 18 gallons tubs worth of yarn in my procession.
9. There is a whole paragraph dedicated to me in an American Subculture book, the author interviewed me one night at SnB.
10. According to the book, I have no friends.
11. I am also quoted in the Yale Daily, with a picture on the front page.
12. I knit. But as much as CostumeChick.
13. I love food. I love making them too, when I’m not exhausted from work.
14. I have 280 lbs worth of dogs. The biggest one (120 lbs) is a whimp and afraid of the wind.
15. I want to learn how to sew for home. I have a machine, but I don’t really know how to use it.
16. I would love to have time to scrapbook, but I don’t.
17. I’m trying to blog everyday, so far, so good.
18. When I was little, I used to believe that drinking soda will give you CO2 poisoning, so I refused to drink soda what so ever.
19. I own two houses.
20. I hate being a landlord.
21. I have 8 cars and 1 motorcycle. Well, David and I do.
22. I love my heated matress pad, and my heated seats in the car.
23. I want to take a photography class.
24. I started taking up gardening last year. I hope to get some real food this coming season.
25. I love seafood. But I’m allergic to half of them.