I guess it has been awhile. Wedding preparations have been taking over most of my life, so I guess I will give you a list of what’s been happening around here:
- I switched blog – as you can already tell. I’m still trying to figure out how to make it pretty. So bare with me on all the changes that’s going to happen around here.
- We have two more “new” vehicles. I gave my old car to David’s mom who doesn’t have any transportation, and bought a ’03 Passat GLS Wagon in Red with black interior and heat seats! The other one is a Kawasaki touring bike. David uses as his commuting bike and we ride to go places once in awhile.
- We went to the Red Sox vs. Yankee Game last weekend. Yankee killed the Red Sox, but we had a good time, even though it was completely way too hot to do ANYTHING.
- David made me a raise bed outside the gate, and I replanted all the cantaloupes and only one died, and the rest are thriving! And my herbs are going crazy!!! I cut a bunch and gave it to Archiknist and another bunch to another friend at work.
- I finished Woodland Shawl, but haven’t block it yet. Maybe this weekend.
- I started a Schaefer sample and am hoping that I can finish it this weekend. We’ll see.
- David is away for his Bachelor Party – White Water Rafting in Maine. Yes, the man has weird taste for his party, but hey, at least he is having fun.
- David’s mom and step mom and my female families are in town for my shower. So excited to see everyone!
- I had my second fitting for the gown, and this time, I took pictures! However, can’t post it here since you never know when that sneaky groom is going to read this. Maybe I will password protect it on my next post.
- Wedding invitations were done and mailed last week. I know quite a few family members and friends had gotten them, which is a good sign, since I mailed the whole box of invitation up to the Wellesley Island Post Office so they can hand cancel the stamps. As far as I know, they were perfect as perfect can be in my standard. 🙂
- When we went to the Sox game, we took a detour to WEBS, and WEBS Bead Store. It just happened it was the Northampton Side Walk sale and I bought a bunch of Classic Elite Inca Print for $2/skein! Seriously!
- I joined Ravelympics, which is knitting one or multiple items that is challenging for me during the Olympics. I chose a lace shawl in 17 days. Am I nuts? Maybe.
- Engagement pictures are coming in the mail. Suppose to be getting them tomorrow :). Can’t wait.
That’s all I can think of right now. My camera battery had died and I can’t find the charger. I have been using a back up camera, which is okay, but not as good as my regular one. I better get going to find myself a charger on ebay or something before I’m completely pissed at myself for losing it.
Enjoy your weekend!