So I got a partner now 🙂 So exciting! I can’t wait to get started. And to start this cool swap, here is a scavenger hunt and getting to know the participants:
1. Who’s favorite animal is an Otter? Anne K.
2. Name someone who prefers whipped cream with their hot cocoa. Devin H.
3. Find 3 people who live outside of the United States. Maria M. in Japan, Alex E. in Germany, Geraldine P. in Ireland
4. Name a fan of Harry Potter. Angela A-H. A Ravenclaw!
5. Name someone who crochets. Nicole D.
6. Name someone who DOES NOT have a healthy supply of notions. Emma G.
7. Name someone who has NOT put up their questionnaire yet (just put a date with your answer in case they put it up after seeing their name listed somewhere 😉 ). Ana Sofia F. Date: 01/07/08
8. Who likes to have Kahlua, Baileys, or Peppermint Schnapps in their cocoa? Paula B-E with Peppermint for Butterscotch Schnapps, or Godiva Liqueur.
9. Name someone who knits fingerless gloves as a ‘quick knit’. Sarah J. designed it herself too!
10.Name someone who’s looking forward to gardening this spring. Amanda R.
11.Who’s favorite way to drink cocoa is with a gorgeous Frenchman, while overlooking the eiffel tower from a French Cafe? (I’m right there with you… well at the table next to yours!) Kris L. Man that sounds awesome!
12.Name someone who’s favorite animal is NOT a dog or house cat. Amanda D.
13. Name someone who’s favorite treat is NOT chocolate. Nelda G. mmm Popcorn…
14. Who plays Candyland? Criquette, but she is burned out from playing too much.
15. Name someone who DOESN’T get the winter blahs. Katherine S. She only gets any day of the year blah sometimes
Now, do I win something to be the first one completing this? I mean I link it and everything!!!! 🙂
And, go check out Coconut Cupcakes‘s contest on Favorite Things! Let her know you went there because of me, please?