Let me give you a run down of my day and you may agree with me on my title for today.
- I worked grand total of 2 and half hours today.
- I went to a nice lunch at Carmen Anthony’s, had a nice Fillet Mignon and Creme Brulee, courtesy of Schick.
- I went to the post office and sent out the package for my new friend in Germany. Too bad it isn’t going to be delivered by Christmas, but it’s the best I can do.
- I got the beads I ordered for my Wedding Stole, but I think they are too big.
- I stamped up all the Save the Date so they are ready to be mailed.
- I got to watch David’s nephew learning how to ride a bike on a DVD that arrived today in the mail along with a Christmas card.
- I got some Christmas presents from my coworkers.
- I got a swift as birthday present from David. No, it’s not my birthday YET (12/31).
- I went to my Wednesday SnB and we had a nice cookie swap.
- Marla from Casting On came to SnB and brought the audio book of The Golden Compass and The Subtle Knife.
So yeah, I had a good day 🙂 And I leave you one more photo so Bruno won’t hijack my computer again…