Sunflowerfairy tagged me for a meme so here it goes:
Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
1. Most of the people likes the sound of a grandfather clock ticking, then the bells ringing at every hour, or the bells from the churches at every hour – I hate it! I get such an anxiety attack when I hear it. I’m not sure if it’s because the frequency of the ring or what, but it just bugs me crazy.
2. I like to keep everything that’s sentimental – even if it is a movie ticket from date night with David. I know I’ll never get around to scrapbook it, but I just like to keep it, until my brother or David finds it without me knowing and throw it away. And no, I don’t miss it once it’s thrown away either – I must have some kind of mental disorder.
3. I love to travel – even if it means to go somewhere far for a weekend. I once went to Germany for a weekend, and I will do it again in a heartbeat!
4. I spoil my dog Bruno – he is allergic to everything, and he is such a good and old puppy that I want him to enjoy himself, give him treats once awhile, so I buy these super expensive treats that’s 50 bucks for a tub for him. I also cook ground beef for him for dinner when I can. Yes I know, I spoil my dog. But only him though, I don’t do it for the other two, not because I don’t love them, but because they can eat anything, so I give them big cookies everyday instead of super allergen free dog treats/food/ground beef.
5. I hate driving. If I have all the money in the world, the first thing I would do is to hire a personal chauffeur. David thinks I’m crazy because he LOVES driving – hence he drive me around and to SnB every week 🙂
6. I hate tomatoes – with a passion. I will go so far as to ask the waiter to bring the stuff back and exchange the dish if I have to, even though I know all they are going to do is to pick out the tomatoes, but it’s the principle of things. I specifically asked for no tomatoes, then I don’t want tomatoes in my food. And yes, I love pizza and pasta, in one condition – there must be NO chunky tomatoes in my sauce! I’m weird, I know.
7. 5’2″ and 1/4. Yes, I am 5’2″ and 1/4 tall, not 5’2″, not 5’3″.
So who should I tag…. hmm…
Tag. You’re it.